Leisure Activities & Lifestyle Choices
Shopping on the Internet, although highly convenient in these busy times, is
unlik≠ely to replace the trill of strolling down the High street on a Saturday
afternoon with a few spare pounds in your pocket or physically kicking the tyres of
that brand new Ferrari of ≠Lambo you've always hankered after! ≠
We can't promise you those same thrills and experiences but we can promise to bring you some pretty special and unique gifts that you might not otherwise find in your local High street or shopping mall.
We have scoured the market to identify specialist suppliers of fine quality goods and services; from the proverbial "penny whistle" to top of the range convertible roadsters or that luxury yacht you always promised yourself when you retire!
shop around for the best deal - use Price Comparison Websites for commodity type
- Do your homework, use Retailers you know about - or ones personally recommended to you
- Check out for any discounts and special promotions
- Take into account the shipping, postage and packing costs. Weigh them up against the parking and travelling costs you would have to pay if you went to the High street.
- Look for websites that have a secure way of paying - these show a padlock at the bottom of the screen when you are filling in the payment details.
- Remember the Customer is Always Right and that's YOU
Did you know
- If you have paid for goods and services on a credit card, and spent more than £100, the credit company may be equally responsible for faulty goods, poor quality work or inadequate services.
- If you discover a fault on an electrical item within the first few months of purchase you should go back to the retailer who sold you the item (not the manufacturer).
- If you purchase a pair of shoes from a shop and later decide you do not like them, the seller is not obliged to offer you a refund.
- If you buy a computer online, make sure the company that you are dealing with has a UK address and telephone number, in case you need to contact them if a problem arises.
Neo30 :Sun Orange (Small) - Innovative Sports & Leisure Magnetic Bracelet - £22.95
Neo30 :SUN ORANGE - Sports & Leisure Hi Strength Magnetic Bracelet --- DESIGNED FOR MA... Read more.