Health and Wellbeing
We believe in supporting the Government's simple health message of eating five fruits and vegetables a day and exercising regularly for 30 minutes.
Here are some of our Prime Tips .....
- Eating five fruit and vegetable a day provides important vitamins and minerals. Eating healthier also makes you feel better both physically and mentally
- Try 30 minutes of exercise every day. You can do anything you really enjoy and this includes swimming, dancing, gardening, just keep moving! You will feel better
- Socialising, learning, playing games, solving puzzles and cross words all keep your brain active
- Drink alcohol moderately as drinking too much can raise blood pressure
- Have regular health checks to check for high cholesterol and high blood pressure and to provide peace of mind.
- Contact NHS Direct for confidential advice and information on health matters. http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/
Did you know?
- Dr Henderson has some intersting views on Swine Flu - Click Here
- One of the highest risk factors to health is smoking.
- One in three adults will be obese by 2012, that's almost 13million men and women - Click Here
- Drinking 3 or more cups of tea a day can help play a role in warding off heart disease - for more info
- 55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing some else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn. Hello, Zzzzzzz!
- Life Insurance - Tailored life insurance cover with ASDA
- NHS Direct for advice and information on health matters - www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
- Health Issues - http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/
- Tips for living a less-stressed life - www.stressbusting.co.uk
- Making it Better with Dr Roger Henderson - www.doctorhenderson.co.uk
- Healthy Living - www.webmd.com
you have are looking for LASTING weight loss - Chech our www.stuffthediet.net
Our Latest Articves: Types of Hearing Loss
EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION
Depression is an illness that does not spare the fat king or the lean beggar. Left unt... Read more.
100 Ways to Live to 100 - By Dr Roger Henderson
With the astounding advances in medicine in recent years, the goal of living to100 no ... Read more.