Health and Wellbeing
We believe in supporting the Government's simple health message of eating five fruits and vegetables a day and exercising regularly for 30 minutes.
Here are some of our Prime Tips .....
- Eating five fruit and vegetable a day provides important vitamins and minerals. Eating healthier also makes you feel better both physically and mentally
- Try 30 minutes of exercise every day. You can do anything you really enjoy and this includes swimming, dancing, gardening, just keep moving! You will feel better
- Socialising, learning, playing games, solving puzzles and cross words all keep your brain active
- Drink alcohol moderately as drinking too much can raise blood pressure
- Have regular health checks to check for high cholesterol and high blood pressure and to provide peace of mind.
- Contact NHS Direct for confidential advice and information on health matters. http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/
Did you know?
- Dr Henderson has some intersting views on Swine Flu - Click Here
- One of the highest risk factors to health is smoking.
- One in three adults will be obese by 2012, that's almost 13million men and women - Click Here
- Drinking 3 or more cups of tea a day can help play a role in warding off heart disease - for more info
- 55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing some else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn. Hello, Zzzzzzz!
- Life Insurance - Tailored life insurance cover with ASDA
- NHS Direct for advice and information on health matters - www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
- Health Issues - http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/
- Tips for living a less-stressed life - www.stressbusting.co.uk
- Making it Better with Dr Roger Henderson - www.doctorhenderson.co.uk
- Healthy Living - www.webmd.com
you have are looking for LASTING weight loss - Chech our www.stuffthediet.net
Our Latest Articves: Types of Hearing Loss
"Our goal in life is to die young ... as late as possible" Forever Living Products - ... Read more.
EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION
Depression is an illness that does not spare the fat king or the lean beggar. Left unt... Read more.